10 7 / 2012
How the Logic of "Friendzoning" Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:
- *Man walks into a store and finds employee*
- 1: Alright, I've had enough. Why haven't you guys hired me?!
- 2: Uh...well sir, when did you put in your application?
- 1: I never filled out an application.
- 2: Well sir, we can't consider you for employment if you've never filled out an application.
- 1: No, that's bullshit, because I've been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!
- 2: Well, but that doesn't-
- 1: AND I even told you that I didn't have a job!
- 2: But sir, that doesn't indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you've never filled out an application, we can't consider you. Besides, we're not hiring.
- 1: OH! Not hiring, HA! What a laugh. I see your store go through seasonal workers all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won't consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you've been looking for workers to fill positions? That's insane!
- 2: Sir, we've been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?
- 1: Well no, but what does that matter?
- 2: ...Well sir, that's what we're looking for. You won't be suitable for the position without management experience.
- 1: Oh that's such a load of crap. You know, you'll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don't lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I'm willing to work here, that's all that should matter to you.
- 2: That...doesn't make any sense.
- 1: NO! I'm done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.
- 1: Fuck you, slut.
25 3 / 2012
The. Perfect. Fucking. Job.
Now I just need the balls.
To call the person and leave a message.
I bookmarked the ad.
And I named it
YOU BETTER FUCKING CALL.
07 2 / 2012
WE SO EXCITED
WE SO FUCKING EXCITED